Plan resources and costs in one step
Determine the project costs while planning your resources using the Gantt chart
With MARIProject, you can plan time and costs in one step because the purchasing and sales prices of all resources (employees, items, equipment & machines) are stored in the system. The concurrent planning helps you to save time and to reduce transmission errors. All resources are planned in the same way, whether it be employees, items, equipment & machines or resource pools.
- structure project in phases
- plan projects with milestones and relation of project phases
- use different working time calendars: full time, part time, vacation, flextime etc.
- capacity display for all resources
- allocate pool planning by drag and drop to individual resources
- display costs and revenues also in the Gantt chart
- update costs automatically when changing a planning
- individual approval processes, e.g. for the approval of budgets or vacation requests
Interfaces to Outlook and Microsoft Project
An interface to Microsoft Project enables the data synchronisation and allows synchronising the planning with business partners. In addition to planned vacation, also scheduled project dates are directly entered in the Outlook calendar of the employee.