ars PARFUM is a full-service partner in the “wonderful world of fragrances & cosmetics”. For over 25 years, Guido Maria Schmitt and his dedicated team have been developing creative, individual, and innovative product concepts for customers with great attention to detail.
In view of the numerous projects for which items from all over the world have to be procured on time, the unique company decided in the fall of 2020 to acquire new software that could handle the high demands of commercial processing.
- Very time-consuming individual document creation (purchase orders, invoices, delivery notes).
- The planning of material requirements was not supported in terms of software.
- In the past, financial planning was not possible because it would have been too time-consuming to compile the data.
- Processing orders and supplying retailers in the DACH region was time-consuming.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the entire implementation and training had to take place remotely. Despite this, the GoLive date was met on time.
- The EDI connection to well-known perfumery and drugstore chains has been implemented, which simplifies order processes and the handling of deliveries considerably.
- Automated batch processing has been set up for delivery notes and invoices, which results in significantly faster document creation.
- SAP Business One provides support for the planning of material requirements.
- Now that the first processes are fully available in SAP Business One, solid financial planning is in sight.