Protect personal data in line with GDPR
In order to comply with the requirements of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), MARIProject version 5.6 has been extended by relevant features.
MARIProject wizards assist you with data selection
- Information Request Wizard
The Information Request Wizard assists you in collecting personal data of employees, contact persons, individual business partners or event participants.
- Information Report
Based on the collected data, MARIProject creates an information report for customers or employees according to the GDPR requirements.
- Delete or anonymise personal data
The Data Deletion Wizard enables you to delete or anonymise personal data of your employees and business partners.
MARIProject features to protect personal data
New features in version 5.6:
- Wizard for the access of personal data of employees, contact persons (SAP Business One, SBO), individual business partners (SBO) and event participants according to Art. 15, GDPR
- Wizard for the erasure and anonymisation of personal data of employees, contact persons and individual business partners according to Art. 17, GDPR
- Setting options for holding periods applied to personal data
- For MARIProject administrators: Logging options for changes to employee master data (logbook)
- Classification of “office” and “private” addresses in the Employee Master
Further features to protect personal data
With the authorisation concept for menus and forms, MARIProject has long-since established ways to protect personal data. Moreover, MARIProject users already benefit from the following options:
- Gradual restriction options for employee analyses
- ddress restrictions throughout customer and vendor groups
- ontact person formatting in the business partner master
- etting options to monitor table changes (create, change, delete)
- In addition, the “Data ownership” feature in SAP Business One has an impact on MARIProject. It means that only particular users have access to data and information (role concept).