SAP Business One 10.0, FP2008 has been released
Under the name “FP2008”, the PL03 for SAP Business One 10.0 has been released. “FP2008” stands for Feature Package and 2008 is the release date: Year: 2020, Month: 08 August. Similar to the Patch Levels, the Feature Packages are delivered quarterly, with new functions as well as corrections and legal changes.
Interesting changes FP2008
FP2008 contains many new functions and legal adjustments. Here is a small selection:
- Users with a limited logistics or a limited CRM licence can now update the group discount.
- If you remove a user, who still has a valid licence for the company, you can remove both the licence and the user in one step or view the licence details.
- Copy attachments in base documents: For base documents, attachments can now also be copied into the target document. You can set this under: Administration → System Initialization → Document Settings, in the “General” tab activate the checkbox “Enable Copying Base Document Attachments to Target Document”.
- In the Production orders, the option “Procure items” is now available.
- When the production order is closed or cancelled, the following fields, among others, can now be edited: Remarks on the form footer, pick and pack remarks on the form footer, reference document on the “Summary” tab, attachments on the “Attachments” tab and user-defined fields. Activation is done both in the SAP Business One Client and in the DI API.
- With FP2008 you can delete bills of materials as a group.
Please contact us for further information:
Phone: +49 (0) 221 - 94 90 58-0