The new version 7.0.000 of MARIProject for SAP Business One has been released including a range of new features. In addition, the German user manual was updated and is available as a PDF. English and Spanish versions are updated on a regular basis.
Relevant features include:
- Keywords in SharePoint documents. Already since version 6.6, it is possible to use SharePoint as a document management system. One of the enhancements in version 7 is that you can store multiple keywords for each document. Furthermore, it is now possible to set up and use an individual directory for documents of a project. Please note: An appropriate license is required to use SharePoint.
- Purchase / Rental of Equipment. In version 7.0, it is now possible to rent as well as buy equipment and to assign the respective costs automatically to the project.
- Multiple Activities in Dashboards. In the Support Dashboard, for instance, activities can now be applied to multiple tickets, such as delete, change status, or switch to read/unread.
- Create Project Documentation. Using a wizard, you can now create an overall document from all project documents in the folder, including a table of contents.
- The MARIProject Web Client has been extended by some windows: Item Group, Warehouse Master, Employee Master and DMS Filing Pattern.
- For MARIProject users in Switzerland: The required QR payment code is now contained in the attachment to the invoice.
Are you interested in MARIProject? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
by Phone +49 (0) 221 – 94 90 58-0 or
via email : firstname.lastname@example.org