MARIProject – Version 6.6
Version 6.6 of MARIProject for SAP Business One is available and comes with several interesting new features. These include:
- Integration in Outlook & MS Teams: MARIProject offers the possibility to create an appointment in Outlook or Teams from a support ticket and invite contact persons to this meeting.
- Integration in SharePoint: in addition to ELO, CKS.DMS and the folder in MARIProject, with a corresponding license, you can use SharePoint for automatic storage of documents.
- New Options for Down Payments: the new version offers the possibility to define the amount of the down payment per fixed price position.
- Project Purchase Budget: on the one hand, it is possible to transfer the costs from the contracts into the budget; on the other hand, you can transfer the planning into the purchase budget if a project has already been planned in detail.
- Event Module: several helpful functions have been added to the event module:
- Follow-up appointments for an event
- As “event location”, you can now select a URL and access data for online events or an address.
- Group registrations of several participants
- Creation of purchase orders/sales orders for participants
- Integration of regular contracts for the billing of seminar attendance
- Contract Change Wizard in Web Client: the wizard supports, for example, changing a customer’s “Bill To” address in all contracts.
- In the purchase processing area, the following wizards are now available in the Web Client: Request for Quote, Supplier Comparison, Select supplier, and Split Purchase Process.
If you are interested in MARIProject, please call us at
or write us an e-mail to: